- KVT School is affiliated to Tamil Nadu State Board Syllabus.
- The Primary Section follows Montessori methodology.
- The specifically developed Montessori lab with colorful equipment attracts and calls the children for play way method with riddle.
- The lab offers active participation for both children and teachers.
- Fascinating and inspirational learning with fun.
- NCERT based books are provided to the children of classes I to VIII.
- SCERT based books are followed to the classes from IX to XII.
- KVT offers 5 groups of study for Higher Secondary Students.
- I Group : Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths
- II Group : Physics, Chemistry, Maths and CSC
- III Group : Physics, Chemistry, Biology and CSC
- IV Group : Commerce, Accountancy, Economics and Business Maths
- V Group : Commerce, Accountancy, Economics and CA
UNIQUE FEATURES OF KVT CURRICULUM
- Our curriculum emphasis on experiential learning.
- It lays stress on creative arts, music, science, geography, and cultural studies.
- It recognizes the diverse needs of the students.
- Employs scientific tools to understand the finer requirements of each student.
- Accents the making of a classroom environment conducive and livelier.
- More than 50% of the total schooling hours are for Joy of learning.
- Parenting approach to enhance the quality of each student.
- Our outreaching programs for the HSC pass-out students.
- KVT PEP: Coaching classes for NEET/JEE competitive.
- NEET & JEE CLASSES are offered by Our Management with a team of experts.
Diagnostic, Formative & Summative
District Level Basketball Champions 2019